Monday, February 14, 2011

Wisdom Enthusiast’s Etmology

      Naturally, we always thought that there’s a story behind every title. Sometimes it is sad, happy, but most of all I like inspiring. Now, let’s find out the origin of wisdom enthusiast. We all know that wisdom means a store of knowledge, an ability of distinguishing right from wrong and enthusiast means a fervent zeal for something. I choose this name because I think that these are the best words that describe my personality. I encounter a little hardship in creating my blogs name because it should be suit on my personality.

    As of my hobbies, I’m fond of reading books especially in history because I believed that having knowledge in the past can give the person idea to realize the importance of the heroic deed of his folks. It narrates the history of a particular land. It also helps to expand our knowledge on different cultures. I love watching documentaries and TV shows that tackle the different problems in our society as well as our environment. These shows help a lot in encouraging people to take care of our mother earth. I also love listening liturgical songs.

    Learning is apart of growing up so don’t be afraid to face difficulties and mistakes in your life. We are studying in the school to catch up new knowledge. In science, we learned the significance of the things that we seen around us. We are able to discover new that things by experimenting and observing which a part of science. You can see the relationship between different objects if you have stored knowledge in physics. Gathering information excites me because I know that I will encounter new terms that I can add into my vocabulary words. Being knowledgeable is one factor that can help in pursuing our dreams. So, continue in studying and loving wisdom.